Charitree’s cause-related marketing campaign offers a powerful strategy for linking a product or service to The Charitree Foundation’s ‘A Tree for Every Child Campaign’ in order to enhance a company’s image, differentiate it from competitors, boost sales and generate valuable revenue to support The Charitree Foundation’s work.
Do you work with people who want to do something to support children and the environment? If you want to help, we’ll help you make it happen – just reach out to us at email@example.com
Get the latest Charitree news and join the conversation.
Corporate donors, artists, writers and musicians making a minimum donation of $500 are eligible to receive:
- a charitable tax receipt (by email)
- a listing & link on our Supporters web page (optional) for one year starting on the date your logo and link are listed.
- an opportunity to be a part of a powerful organization that works with kids to help the planet.
- a logo to post anywhere + a thank you tree certificate.
- 250 tree will be planted for every $500 donation
- 600 trees will be planted for every $1,000 donation
- 3,000 trees will be planted fpr every $5,000 donation
Steps to becoming a partner:
- Make a donation to The Charitree Foundation. Mail a cheque or donate online.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your donation has been received and that your want to be a partner. We will then release our logo as a .jpg and png file for your use.
- Email your logo (as a .png file in a similar in size to fit the format below) to be featured on Charitree’s Supporters Page.
For more information about becoming a sponsor email email@example.com. For a more internationally-focused program check out love-trees.com.